Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fruit #1

Ok, I know... many disappointed egg watchers out there. I need to come up with a catchy little name for this project now. "The 21's?" Here is the first installment of the 21 Fruits series. These yummy strawberries are sitting in a silver dish in sugar. A little sugar on strawberries was always a favorite treat for me as a kid, so it was a natural first painting in this series. Can't wait to create a new painting for tomorrow!
Tell me what you think! What is your favorite fruit?

2 comments:

  1. Looks tasty. I think peaches might make a nice painting. Maybe some sliced bananas and chocolate. I don't know if it will make a good painting but it'll make people hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I think bananas are next. We ate the rest of the strawberries tonight. : )

    ReplyDelete