Monday, April 25, 2011

Update after spring break!

So, I took time off from my 365 project to work on some pieces specifically to enter an art show. I didn't get the Lucky Strike finished, but I am working on it this week. That means, I only entered one piece, River Rocks. I am hoping for the best, but not planning on getting in. After a hectic Palm Sunday weekend, we all had spring break (code for.... kids at home!)  We took off for Hilton Head half way through the week and had the most amazing time. It was re-invigorating and I am ready to rock and roll this week. The painting above was one I did while the boys and my husband fished on the beach. I also painted a plein air piece early in the morning that same day which I will post later. Many photos were taken that I hope to use as reference material as well. This week expect to see a mixed group of paintings! Tiny treasures, plein air paintings and a few paintings that have been in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment