Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Art Rules!


Need I say more?? My new product line for this week is one I have been mulling around in my head for a while (I tend to do that) and finally was brought to life this weekend. My Art Rules pendants are individual pieces of art created on a little piece of wooden yardstick and then made into a pendant for art fans. A few pieces are mixed media and are individually drawn on before a coating of resin protect the art, some are hand burnished (love that wood burning smell) and then painted for a rustic and graphic look. Many more designs are on the drawing table...do you have any ideas for themes? I would love to hear from you! Do you like the painted one better than the mixed media, or are they both cool? Let me know your thoughts. I am thinking about dogs, and lemons, springy themes like beach chairs!
Hope this Tuesday is a good one for you and remember....Art Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment