Friday, January 29, 2010

I Love You More

I have many different projects on my plate these days, but one that is very close to my heart is a children's book by a friend of mine from high school. Well, actually, I didn't really know her in high school, but through the magic of Facebook, we have become friends. I Love You More is a beautiful and touching book for children that is a prayer from a parent and highlights the beauty of the South Carolina lowcountry. The illustrations are just getting going (and with some work will be finished hopefully soon!) They each lovingly capture a feeling of lowcountry life that those of us from there will cherish for ourselves as well as our children. Keep reading in the future, I am sure you will see more about this project as it unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment