Monday, February 1, 2010

What's been going on...Part One


So as you know, I have been extra busy with a variety of projects. I am working on illustrations for I Love You More, A Lowcountry Tale, a book by Kelly Connell Brown. Hopefully this project will be finished soon allowing us to publish this spring!

 I created two cards to enter into the Etsy / Cool Mom Picks Valentine’s Day Card contest benefiting the Children’s Heart Foundation. Although my designs didn’t get picked, I think they are really great, so I am offering them at my store. Please check out the winning set at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39557184
and check out my two entries at: www.scribblesandnibs.etsy.com

 Also, I have helped with two charitable efforts over the last week for Relief for Haiti. One is the Hearts for Haiti store to which I donated a couple of items, www.heartsforhaiti.etsy.com. I am amazed and happy to report that as of 1/30, Hearts for Haiti has raised over $23,000 after fees for Doctors without Borders! Isn’t that just phenomenal?

Later today, Part Two….To Haiti with Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment