Thursday, February 4, 2010

Looking for your opinion....yikes!

So, I have been struggling with a question for a little while and would love...no, I NEED to hear your opinion!


I recently changed my shop banner from this...



to this...




because I am focusing my shop on more adult (less juvenile) items and more on my artwork/ art jewelry. So, I thought the new banner has more of an artsy/ edgy feel while maintaining some of the cute that was in the other. Someone suggested that my blog banner had more personality and I agreed. Now that I have changed my logo and banner, I am wondering if my target market (you) will respond to it as well. 


Let me know which you like better and why! I am too close to it to have really good perspective and I really want to know what you think!!!

Thanks!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I definitely like the new one better, it's unique and more grown up. The first one although cute doesn't really show what you're about. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I think between this and the posts on the Etsy critique forum, I feel more confident in my new banner! Thanks!
    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andie, I like the second one too - it shows more of how you make your beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete