Monday, July 18, 2011

Tiny Treasure No. 19, Moth


Tiny Treasure No. 19 has actually been ready to post for a little while, but who can keep track of days during the summer? For all those following along, camping was awesome, but we brought so much stuff with us that I couldn't fit my easel in the car... really! So, I had to be content with taking lots of photos and hopefully one of those will be inspiration for a future painting. I am preparing for an art show with my group from VAE (Visual Art Exchange), Living Your Art. I am really excited but trying to narrow down which piece I will be showing. So, a lot of work is going on here that you will see in the next few weeks, but not right away. Never fear, I will post something else soon. On to Tiny Treasure No. 20!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment