Friday, July 29, 2011

Tiny Treasure No. 20, Origami Boat


 Whew! So I have been working on quite a few pieces. A couple that aren't finished yet, and the finish of the Tiny Treasures series. This is No. 20 from that series. No. 21 will be posted in a few minutes. I have been working on my techniques and incorporating my under painting into my painting more and I am really happy about the effect. I have really enjoyed the Tiny Treasures series, but in particular have really loved the origami pieces. I am considering a few different themes for the next series, and one is possibly doing an entire series of origami paintings. Not sure. I am also very intrigued by clouds lately and would like to do a series that feature them. I would love to hear what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment