Friday, July 29, 2011

Tiny Treasure No. 21, Paper Airplane


Next week I have a show in downtown Raleigh and I am so excited. I am handing my painting over tomorrow, and I'm not sure if it will be this one or Tiny Treasure No. 20. I like them both, and as my boys pointed out, No. 20 is a more calming painting, but I like the dynamic nature of this painting. The under painting created this pattern that I used as an abstract shape and they evoke a landscape. I love the colors in the top and the way they blend and also the shape of the paper airplane. I would love to hear what you think about which Tiny Treasure should go in the show!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the show Andie! wow, how exciting! I wish I were still in Raleigh and I would go to the opening. Very cool painting! Let me know how it goes! What is the name of the gallery? do they have a website? xoxo HH

    ReplyDelete