Monday, April 9, 2012

Don't you want a fresh cup of website?

I hope you had a beautiful Easter! Easter Sunday was the last day of our spring break and was a fantastic way to end our vacation. We started with a trip to Washington D.C. and ended with a trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina, so a lot was stuffed into a week. Even with all of that traveling, we generally took it easy. Lots of time was spent wandering the beach and observing nature. 

Before going on vacation I started a new project that I am passionate about. I redesigned my site. I know, you are thinking, that doesn't sound like fun. Well, it is tedious, and it still has many holes that need to be filled, but I am passionate about it because it will make my artwork more accessible for different people and it allows me a new way to tell my story to more people. 

I would really appreciate it if you would visit my site and let me know in my comments section on my blog what you think. I would really, really appreciate it if you would share my site with someone you know that you think would enjoy it. My new site will be a place where you can get all of my information at one address...very easy to understand address.... it's www.andiefreeman.com. I will keep you in the loop as it develops!

No comments:

Post a Comment