Monday, April 2, 2012

Hope you are having a beautiful April so far! We are busy here in North Carolina having fun on spring break. This pendant is one of my favorites because it is of one of my favorite places, Harbour Town and Hilton Head, SC. It is also on sale for only 2 MORE DAYS! This is in honor of the Heritage Golf Tournament that is coming up in a couple of weeks. To see this pendant in my shop, go to This Little Pigment. I hope you take some time to enjoy this beautiful spring weather wherever you are and as always, I would love to hear from you!  
Colorful Map of Hilton Head on the other side.

2 comments:

  1. Hi....I am a new follower of your blog.

    I absolutely love the lighthouse pendant....but all of your work is so good!

    The new design of your package is perfect and I just love the rustic feel of it!

    Good luck with your endeavors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pendants are really nice. I never can find small pictures that I like to make a small pendant.

    ReplyDelete