Monday, December 21, 2009

Good Morning Monday before Christmas!!


Could this time of year be more hectic? I am running around getting ready for Christmas this week and finishing the next installment of Andie Illustr8tes, while listing new items and working on the illustrations for a book I am very proud to help create! Life is good! Busy is the way to be, but last night I has the strangest dreams and didn't sleep very well. One about a fire in the house, and we were running away and couldn't get away, and one about an alligator that was chasing me. Crazy! Well, I am really proud to post a new item to my shop today. This set of 12 cards (2 each of 6 designs) are reproductions of some watercolors I created a few years ago. I think they would be lovely for thank you notes or all occasion cards! What do you think?Uptown Boutique Card set of 12 with gift box

2 comments:

  1. I love these cards - so cute. I love all the details and little touches. They give each card a great deal of personality.

    ReplyDelete