Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Signs for the Church

The spring has been wonderful for me, and I hope for you as well! I have spent a lot of time recently on a large project for my church. I created with the director of family ministries a complete identity system for the children's ministries, and student ministries. To implement this system, I have been painting the logos on signage for the new Discipleship Center. What a blessing! So, I kept thinking I would show photos of this in process, but I just got so caught up in the painting, that I never really took time to take good pictures until now. This is a photo of the main entryway with a graphic tree mural on the wall and a directional sign with the new logo system. The desk will painted next week in a faux wood grain similar to the signage. Also, a really large family ministries sign is finished and will hang from the ceiling when the mural is really finished (it's about 90% in this photo.) 
Better view from over the big desk.


The directional sign has the system for the different classes for the children's ministries.   
This is a sign on the first floor to direct to the student ministries rooms upstairs.
The large sign for The Point (student ministries) for the lounge upstairs.
So, what's next? Well, next week the mural will be finished and the touch-ups that need to happen will happen. Then, the desk painting. I love being included in this wonderful project! I would love to hear what you think! Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment